February 22, 2013
Finally a quick update from Pilgrim!
Hi everyone! It has been such a long time since we have been able to get logged onto health diaries to give an update. So happy to finally be able to do that today.
So much has happened and so much has changed in the past year. Some very very hard things. Some very very good things.
For right now just let me fill you in on the good things. We got a really great job that we love a lot. We are in an administrative positiion at a school, and its something that we love and are good at. Its also a lot of fun. It totally came out of nowhere one day, and we know that God absolutely set the whole thing up for us. We are so grateful for that, a d the many oth things God has done for us.
We are also much, much healthier than we have ever been because we eat right and take good care of ourselves better than ever.
There are other things going on but there is our positive update for now.
Our DID forum is still open! Registrations must be done manually so if you want to join please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired username, password, and email,and reasons you want to join.
March 7, 2012
If youre a client of Kathy's ... Kathy Broady is trying to get online to do online sessions, answer emails, etc. but she has very limited & sporadic internet access right now. She will get to you just as fast as she can & she is all right but just can't access internet right now. She will get to you hopefully soon and wanted me to let you know. Her SF forum is still down because kathy can't log in either and needs to get a computer pro to fix it.
January 10, 2012
Four years today since Sharon dumped us.
I wonder if we have ever crossed her mind since that day.
I am sure she moved on with her life about 10 minutes later and forgot about us pretty quickly.
We have so much to say to her (a proper goodbye would have been nice....a little closure would have been good..instead of left hanging like this.)
Even though we still carry so much guilt and shame and internal pressure and are sure its all our fault for what happened, in the past 4 years we've learned some things from other therapists and our friends:
1. Sharon had the right to end therapy if she didn't think she was helping us. But how she did it was COMPLETELY wrong, and some therapists say it was unethical and she should have been reported.
2. She didn't know everything....like we thought she did.
3.Sometimes she could be a real bitch....even though sometimes she could be really sweet.
4.We are pretty sure that everything she said was a bunch of lies. She lied to us at our 1st session (some story about "her aunt" and cutting off the end of a roast like the mother/grandmother/great grandmother had always done, and it turns out the greatgrandmother's pan had been too small---DUH, like I hadn't heard that one before? So VERY unlikely it was Sharon's AUNT)-I had a bad feeling about it then, and I should have walked out.
5.We still miss her so much :( We just want to talk to her.
6. She can be pretty freaking cold and mean. But if she thinks she's right, she can rationalize anything.
7. We don't know where her mind is anymore. A month ago we left her a message, asking just for the name/# of a doctor we once saw, could she please email me the info? Do you think she can lower herself and provide that info that we know she has? No way. Are you kidding? Be helpful?
8. Trusting my instincts is more important than following someone blindly just because they say they are right.
9. There are still lots and lots of hurt feelings :(
10. We wish we could talk to her just one more time. :( Just once.