October 7, 2004

Three Piece Suit

My definitions:
Savvy: I'm smart. Ok, so I can't even seperate whites from darks in my laundry but I accredit that to plain laziness, not smarts. I'm well educated. After a M.A. in Communications I STILL cannot figure out how to get a guy to listen to me.
Career: I'm a career juggler. I have multiple careers as a marketing manager, a pr rep, an editor/publisher. I work 24/7 and don't feel complete unless I have a project to finish. My goal in kindergarten was to be lucky enough to wear a three piece power suit to work --- everyday.
Girl: I'm 26. Sure, that's still a girl. I don't have kids, I'm not married, and I spend the exact amount that I make. Sometimes I still party like I'm 21 and other times I can still pass for 16, so I act it.

I'm a vivacious, busy, career oriented gal that is full of life and knows how to live it. The only problem is IBS and its not fair! With all the challenges that savvy career girls have in today's cutthroat business world, the restriction of IBS is a frustration that becomes a daily battle.

So this diary is for us. The younger women who believe in themselves and want to rule the world, yet, everyday, we deal with an confining prison called IBS.

Posted by Christine on October 7, 2004 6:01 PM

Adding this to twitter great info.
kobe bryant shoes http://kobebryantshoes.webnode.com/

Posted by: kobe bryant shoes at January 3, 2013 5:26 AM

This is one awesome blog.Really thank you! Great.
charles barkley shoes http://charlesbarkleyshoes.webnode.com/

Posted by: charles barkley shoes at January 3, 2013 5:26 AM

Adding this to twitter great info.
kevin durant shoes http://kevindurantshoes.webnode.com/

Posted by: kevin durant shoes at January 3, 2013 5:26 AM

I was exploring the internet for some info since yesterday night and I ultimately found what i was looking for! This is a wonderful site anyway, but it seems to be a slight difficult to see from my i cellphone.

Posted by: handbag article at January 4, 2013 5:24 AM

I differ with most people here; I found this blog post I couldn’t stop until I finished, even though it wasn’t just what I had been searching for, was still a nice read though. I will instantly get your blog feed to stay in touch of any updates.
ugg boots 5815 http://www.uggboots5815sale.com/

Posted by: ugg boots 5815 at January 9, 2013 2:19 AM

I had this page saved a while previously but my computer crashed. I have since gotten a new one and additionally it took me a while to find this! I also definitely like the template though.

Posted by: www.iccup.com/dota/content/blogs/Leghila_handbag_luxurious_comes_inside_the_ty.html at January 9, 2013 4:22 AM

Thank you for that sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We acquired a good book on that matter from our local library plus most books exactly where not as influensive as your details. Im genuinely glad to find out such facts which I was searching for a long time.

Posted by: noimi.com/blogs/viewstory/229928 at January 9, 2013 4:27 AM

north face boots womens http://www.thenorthfaceoutlet2013sale.com/north-face-boots-womens-c-1_24.html?zenid=ae0067eb15659ec88e70dd79e7972feb

Posted by: north face boots womens at January 9, 2013 10:21 AM

Thank you incredibly substantially for your exciting text. I have been looking for these types of message to get a definitely very long time. Thank you.
north face gore tex womens http://www.thenorthfaceoutlet2013sale.com/north-face-gore-tex-womens-c-1_21.html?zenid=ae0067eb15659ec88e70dd79e7972feb

Posted by: north face gore tex womens at January 9, 2013 10:22 AM

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you
the north face 2013 http://www.thenorthfaceoutlet2013sale.com/the-north-face-2013-c-1.html?zenid=ae0067eb15659ec88e70dd79e7972feb

Posted by: the north face 2013 at January 9, 2013 10:22 AM

I have a blog using Blogspot. I would like to ban a specific person from viewing and/or commenting. I am not looking to make the entire blog password-protected or moderate comments. I just want to ban a specific IP address. How can I do this?.

Posted by: mens ralph lauren us open tennis at January 14, 2013 1:40 PM

Thank you for the good writeup. It actually was once a amusement account it. Glance complicated to more brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep up a correspondence?

Posted by: cigar box guitar plans at February 10, 2013 11:24 PM

Good day! Where did you get layout of your blog? It is pretty amazing :D

Posted by: playstation 2 emulator at April 25, 2013 7:27 PM

I have not checked in here for some time since I believed it was getting uninteresting, yet the last couple of posts are excellent top quality so I suspect I will include you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it pal

Posted by: Ed Hunt at May 4, 2013 7:25 AM

Hello i go through your web site normally and assumed i'd say the many best for 2010!

Posted by: Aleisha Trefethen at May 12, 2013 3:34 AM

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough calculate locating it nevertheless, I'd comparable to propel you an transmit. I've got approximately suggestions for your blog you might live engrossed in trial. Also mode, vast website and I glance to the fore to seeing it inflate greater than time.

Posted by: liga mistrzów on line at May 20, 2013 8:00 AM

A Effective Teaching Tip

1 of the most helpful classroom management strategies a teacher can use is also the approach that teachers are most skeptical of.

Why?

I am not sure…

This cst released questions 7th grade math very simple teaching technique has a constructive influence on the student-teacher connection and tremendously reduces classroom management difficulties and behavior troubles.

Of course, there is much more than a slight connection between the teacher-student connection and classroom management.

So what's this straightforward teaching tip?

Teachers will need to give their students a break…

That is correct an actual 2-three minute break during class.

Now lots of teachers may possibly say that there is no way they can give a two-3 minute break in the middle of their 50-minute class when they are already so pressed for time. To those teachers I say, "I am willing to give a 2-minute break to get the other 48 minutes back."

The reality is, if you give a two-minute break you can get so much far more out of the rest of class.

Of course, you ought to teach this procedure just like you need to teach each and every process (teach the students exactly how substantially time they have, what they can do and can not do, and exactly what you expect of them when the timer signals that break-time is over.)

I promise you, if you do this ideal you will be amazed at the final results.
I use this teaching technique with my personal 8th grade social research classes and I can honestly say that when that timer signals that their break is over…you've in no way observed 14 year-olds get back in their seats and prepared to operate more quickly.

Break-time for students is really a highly effective teaching tip!
However, like all the teaching strategies I suggest, I can not make you try it…only you can do that…

Along with teaching middle school social studies complete-time, I also teach a course on classroom management as an adjunct professor at a regional college. Lately, a single of my college students confided in me that she believed I was definitely nuts to recommend she give her 7th grade math students a break during class time.

But, she decided to have an open thoughts and gave it a try. This is the difference in between an productive teacher and an ineffective teacher. The successful teacher is willing to take dangers.

Needless to say the student was thrilled with the final results. She set a timer, gave her students precise directions, and when that timer went off signaling their break was over, those students got correct back in their seats, had been refreshed, and motivated to learn.

Giving students a break in the course of class time does not only aide in classroom management, but it also contributes to creating on that vital teacher-student partnership.

Posted by: broogoutskego at August 27, 2013 2:24 AM

In Love With Smoking? These Suggestions Will help you Kick Your Habit!

Ask any tobacco smoker and they will inform you that they wish they could quit. They'll possibly also let you know that they've attempted before and couldn't quit. The pointers and tactics in this short article are presented in the hopes that they're able to make it easier to. Use these advice and you might discover that achievement is simpler than you believed and feels far better than you ever imagined.

To aid in smoking cessation, get rid of your self out of your circle of mates who smoke. Never be concerned; this really is just a short-term measure, but you genuinely do really need to do this. Continuous contact with Vapor , plus the social aspect of smoking together, will automatically squash your hopes for success.

When you choose to quit smoking, be certain to add lots of fresh fruit for your diet plan. The body will likely undergo some chemical adjustments after you stop smoking, commonly such as a lowered blood glucose level. Wholesome fruits can assist to raise your blood glucose level to typical levels, keeping you healthier whilst you are operating toward quitting.

For those who can afford to perform so, try the new e-cigarettes. The "e" stands for electronic, and they're fundamentally a nicotine-free cigarette that replicates the precise course of action of actually going for a smoke break. These "cigarettes" in fact emit a mist that you just inhale, but with no the dangerous unwanted effects of nicotine. One of the most popular types of E-Cigarette Brands is referred to as Vapor Ultra Electronic Cigarettes.

Preserve a chilly glass or bottle of ice water nearby at all times. While you get a craving for a cigarette, please take a sip of water--even if this suggests you hardly place the bottle down at first. This provides you one thing to complete along with your hands and mouth, and it can be a useful technique to avoid snacking, also.

Take the money that you simply would often dispose of on your cigarettes and spend it on yourself on some thing that you simply actually want. This really is sort of like a reward for the challenging perform. Treat oneself to an high priced coat, a good jacket or even that pair of shoes that you simply have been eying.

In case you have rather powerful associations between smoking and drinking coffee or smoking even though you're drinking, you could possibly should avoid these triggers to get a while. After you feel comfortable sufficient within your capability to keep away from cigarettes, you are able to slowly bring back that morning cup of joe or pleased hour along with your mates.

Usually retain in mind that there is only a single outcome from taking yet another puff of a cigarette. That outcome is smoking once more in the level which you have been at, until the habit cripples you and you are inside the hospital dying. This can be a scary truth which will enable you to stay on track.

Contemplate any therapy that will replace nicotine. Smoking itself is form of revolting and easy to provide up, but the nicotine withdrawal in most cases proves the nail inside the coffin of a quit attempt. Do whatever you're able to to cope with the withdrawal, from medicine prescriptions to alternatives just like the patch, gum and even throat lozenges.

Never think a nicotine withdrawal medication has to possess nicotine in it. Even though it is actually correct which you can obtain an alternate supply of nicotine and cut down your levels of it, you could possibly just attempt a prescription medication that blocks your desire for nicotine. Seek the advice of your doctor about a medicine that might just kill your cravings.

Smokeless Cigarettes

Lots of people uncover the e-cigarettes an amazing solution to quit smoking cigarettes. They don't have as various of your adverse effects of typical cigarettes and may be a great method to taper off your smoking out of your typical levels to a lesser point, until you happen to be no longer smoking at all.

You'll need to discover other approaches to engage your mouth if oral fixation is an integral aspect for your smoking habit. Several acquire it helpful to chew gum or suck on difficult candy when a craving hits. Some other individuals practical experience relief with smokeless cigarettes.

If you are struggling with quitting smoking, you could want to attempt e cigarettes to switch them. These cigarettes taste just like genuine cigarettes with no each of the harmful chemical substances that are in standard cigarettes. You're able to even use these to smoke in restaurants since the smoke you're taking in and releasing is just water vapor. Moreover, these may be re-charged to ensure that you could continually use them. This saves you a considerable amount of revenue over classic cigarettes. E cigs might possibly just be your solution.

You currently realize that most of the people who attempt to stop smoking end up not getting in a position to cease. It might take two, three or even additional attempts till you discover the best formula to stop smoking. But employing the guidelines and tricks from this article will help you build a solid strategy to help you join the ranks of people that have already been effective in their quest to cease smoking.

Posted by: Deroerureaums at October 9, 2013 11:15 PM